SEO Radio Podcast
Welcome to our first episode of Edge of the Web Radio! This show we introduce ourselves and we explain the different cylinders of the internet marketing engine. Click on the toggles below for more!
Week 1: Start your marketing on day 1 and you’ll build a target for future marketing efforts and organic search. Don’t be afraid to five away your secrets. Establish yourself as a thought leader and you’ll build a loyal following that will become advocates
- Claim your brands on popular networks
- Choose a hosted email provider – don’t use Outlook!
- Set up a Google Analytics account and add to your site
- Start a corporate blog right away
Week 2: Unique content with catchy titles can create a buzz and traffic when you submit it to site like Digg, Reddit and Sphinn
- Set up your Twitter account and background design (this acts as a social landing page)
- Set up a Feedburner account for RSS reader tracking
- Set up a Google Webmaster Tools account
Organic (SEO, SEM)
- Submit your content to social sharing sites/hubs
Want us to look at your website?