One Man’s Journey to Podcasting Success
Paul Andre (DRE) de Vera shares how Covid motivated him to start a live-streaming podcast. Over 100 shows and two years later, he’s still cranking out the content. A consummate entrepreneur and former corporate SEO shares his journey of building a successful podcast with Erin Sparks on the EDGE.
Dre shares insider tips for both beginners and seasoned veterans and does it with panache. He explains the importance of audience feedback, consistency, having high energy, landing great guests, and production quality. And lastly, he wants you to be your silly self.
Let’s get our energy going right now… on the EDGE!
- [00:02:40] Introducing Paul Andre de Vera
- [00:05:58] Entrepreneurship
- [00:09:06] It’s a Show NOT a Podcast
- [00:11:51] High Energy, Lots of Feedback, Quality Production
- [00:15:42] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:16:55] Tackling Introverts
- [00:17:58] Quality Production Lessons Learned
- [00:24:04] Podcasting isn’t for Everyone. Consistency is Crucial
- [00:25:22] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/wix
- [00:27:59] Learning SEO, Interviewing SMEs, Video Skills
- [00:31:57] How To Get Podcast Guests
- [00:34:09] Be Your Silly Self