Back to Simple
The second segment of our Michel Fortin interview goes from helpful content straight into the customer’s search intent. Are we meeting them on the road to their solution with insightful, useful content, or is our SEO page built for keyword ranking? We may be in a new world of pruning and reworking content, shaking off some old habits and replacing them with a new discipline of careful evaluation.
Check out the first segment of our interview with Michel Fortin, a 30-year vet in the SEO industry and a pivotal player in our quest to understand how we can be helpful.
- [00:05:28] The Three P’s: Presence, Prominence, and Performance
- [00:08:34] Where Are You Standing Out?
- [00:11:20] Are We Along Their Journey?
- [00:12:41] Google’s Changing Things for a Reason!
- [00:14:28] Answer Three Key Questions
- [00:15:40] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor:Site Strategics
- [00:16:38] SEO Boils Down to Two Essential Ingredients
- [00:20:50] Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- [00:24:11] Focus on Quality Signals
- [00:27:14] QRG Married to the Helpful Content Update
- [00:29:20] Is the Ranking Content Going to Have to Be Rewritten?
- [00:33:20] Machine Learning is Just Getting Started