Analogy Drinking Game for Project Managers!
Tyler Bain, project manager with Page One Power, joins Erin to create of drinking game with the use of analogies in project management! No, of course not, that would not be responsible of us (see below if you want to play with your team)!
Erin and Tyler dig into the usage of “it depends” when working with SEO clients. There’s a lot behind that phrase, and it has a stigma as well. Listen in as we tackle goal communications with clients and the responsibility of project managers to help educate their clients. There are a lot of things depending on SEO success, and it’s our job at the agency level to guide our client’s understanding as well as their success!
This special episode of the EDGE is where we connect with one of our sponsor’s leadership members. Be sure the check out Page One Power over at edgeofthewebradio.com/pageonepower.
- [00:03:04] Tyler Bain: Project Manager at Page One Power
- [00:06:23] You Have to be Hungry for Knowledge in the SEO Industry
- [00:07:32] “It Depends”: The Bane of Communication in the SEO Industry
- [00:13:03] “It Depends” Can Actually be used to Build a Partnership with the Client
- [00:15:35] Communicating and Understanding Goals
- [00:17:10] Project Goals are Performance Goals As Well
- [00:20:15] “It Depends” Can Be a Deal Killer
- [00:23:44] Losing Your Traffic Isn’t Necessarily a Bad Thing…It Depends
- [00:24:51] Your Agency SEO Data Should Be Part of the Conversation
- [00:32:45] A Level of Trust in Sailing: Best Practices of the Crew
Count the Analogy Drinking Game! Did we get them all??? Let us know at @EDGEWebRadio
- The cherry on Top
- Plates Spinning
- Giant Crank
- Toilet Seat Cover
- Secret Sauce
- Magic Wand
- Pie in the Sky
- Out on a Limb
- Live Sports Game
- Shelves of the Candy Store
- Sailing a Ship, Trusting the Crew
- Painting a Picture
- Voiceovers to the Voice of the Client