Giving Us a New Way to Look at Customer Intent
We have a special show for our listeners of the EDGE. InLinks, our ongoing sponsor of the News podcast, has made a major overhaul of their Keyword and Topic Research Tool.
We reached out the Dixon Jones to come on the show to share with us the improvements, the process they use, and the key innovation of this update. Keyword research with NEVER be the same. It’s great to learn from a marketing SaaS company that is specializing in specific areas and not trying to do it all. This is the way it should be done. Get a free account with InLinks at edgeofthewebradio.com/INLINKS!
- [00:03:40] Organizing the World by Ideas
- [00:06:29] Google on User Intent
- [00:07:45] Verbs are the Key for User Intent
- [00:08:27] The Inlinks Process
- [00:10:13] A Walkthrough of the Software (Check out the Video)
- [00:11:57] Topical Data and Queries. Fast
- [00:15:37] True User Intent: The Most Groundbreaking Achievement at Inlinks
- [00:18:43] Building a Content Plan with the Verb Root Term Clusters
- [00:21:34] Adjusting Your Competitor List
- [00:25:19] What’s the SEO Industry Saying About the Software?
- [00:27:54] Not TD IDF Anywhere
- [00:37:32] Marketing SaaS Going the Way of Specialization
- [00:40:55] Future Updates at InLinks?
- [00:41:36] Setup your free account at edgeofthewebradio.com/InLinks