The AI Dilemma
Is Google really retiring its ranking factors of mobile-friendliness, page speed, site security, and on-page experience? What will Facebook do for customers who saw a 500% increase in their CPMs over the weekend because of the bug in their system?
These topics and many others are explored by Erin Sparks, Jacob Mann, and Mordy Oberstein on this episode of the EDGE!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:05:45] Retired Ranking Systems Grow as Google Gets Rid of Mobile-Friendly, Page Speed, Secure Sites, and Page Experience Metrics
- [00:12:38] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:13:44] Did You Wake Up Sunday (Or Worse, MONDAY) With a Bit of a Budget Freak Out Over Your Facebook Ads?
- [00:15:31] New Rules Being Rushed Into Existence by Global Leaders While AI Chatbots and Tools Continue to Grow
- [00:20:55] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: InLinks
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:22:28] Here Is What Changed With The Google Helpful Content Guidance – Page Experience & More
- [00:24:45] Google Reviews Update Heats Up Again
- [00:26:25] Google Bard Drafts More Varied & Bing Chat Math Formulas Nicer
Video: The AI Dilemma
Would love it if you’d give us a rating on ratethispodcast.com/edge!