April 25, 2022
494 | News from the EDGE | Week of 4.25.2022
The Circle of Incentification?
|Mordy’s back with the EDGE team as we go through a number of great news pieces this week from Search Engine Land, Search Engine Roundtable, TechCrunch and Search Engine Journal. Had a fun time listening to Mordy’s analogy of echo chamber quality content – let’s say he did a crappy job explaining it (27:20 mark if your interested).
- [00:05:21] Big Changes coming for Featured Snippets
- [00:13:14] Universal Analytics’ Real-Time bug will remain, another reason to go to GA4
- [00:16:53] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:18:49] What do scammers do when they grab up a popular domain
- [00:23:55] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/inlinks
- [00:25:18] Thousands of responses state that Google Search is worse.
- [00:26:34] This Week’s Poll
Show Reference Links
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Want to know what news you should be paying attention to most, week-over-week? Subscribe to our newsletter! If you’re on mobile, sign up by texting the word “EDGETalk” to 22828.