Americans FEAR AI!
Google and AI news is coming back at ya! Google’s toned down HowTo and FAQ results, but fear not, they’ve launched a GA4 training course perfect for beginners… over a month after full migration. The New York Times won’t let you use their content for AI training, and Amazon’s cooking up AI tools for sellers. Plus, Americans are spooked by AI – we’ve got the numbers. Dive into our whirlwind of SEO on this week’s News from the EDGE!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:03:44] Google reduces the visibility of HowTo and FAQ rich results in search
- [00:09:16] Google Launches Beginner-Friendly GA4 Training Course
- [00:11:58] New York Times: Don’t use our content to train AI systems
- [00:17:36] New: Bing Search Select Text to Search
- [00:18:38] Amazon Reportedly Testing Generative AI Tools For Sellers
- [00:24:41] Poll Shows Americans FEAR AI
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:32:41] 75% Of SEOs Are Not Happy With Google Analytics 4
- [00:34:07] Google: Text To HTML Ratio Makes No Sense For SEO & Ignore It