AI Spirituality Guides? Take My Money!
Welcome back to another episode of The EDGE, we’ve got lots of exciting Google news on the plate for this episode. SGE has new additional buildout around educational topics. Many in the U.S have concern with how Google is collecting data from children. Plus, there are speculations of an upcoming search algorithm update.
But best of all – we found the best AI tool for Mordy! AI Spiritual Guidance!
Don’t skip a beat, we cover all the Google insights that you need as an SEO, on this episode of The EDGE of the Web!
- [00:04:49] Google Adds New Features To SGE Focused On Education
- [00:12:10] Google’s plan to purge inactive accounts isn’t sitting well with some users
- [00:17:30] Is Google Collecting Children’s Data For Ads? New Report Sparks Concern
- [00:23:30] The new Bing has failed to take any market share from Google after six months
- [00:26:24] AI-generated art cannot be copyrighted, rules a US Federal Judge
- [00:28:21] Mixo- Launch a startup in seconds with AI
- [00:30:29] Sibyl AI- An AI-powered spiritual guide
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:34:52] Google stops testing links in Search Generative Experience snapshot answers
- [00:36:09] If You’re Using AI To Write Your Content, It’s Going To Be Rehashed From Other Sites