Will Bing’s chatbot steal your clicks?
Should AI be used for YMYL content? Does CLS have more weight in Google Core Web Vitals? Will Bing’s chatbot steal your clicks? These questions and more are explored by Erin Sparks and guest co-host Mike King on the EDGE!
This week’s Barry Blast examines a traveling SEO grifter, ads arriving to Bing’s new ChatGPT SERP interface, and the concerns publishers have with search engine chat interfaces.
A big thanks to our new title sponsor of the show, SE Ranking. Check out their exclusive giveaway to the EDGE audience!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:01:30] Today’s Guest Host: Mike King
- [00:05:46] Should AI be Used for YMYL Content?
- [00:12:48] Our Title Sponsor: SE Ranking
Take the SE Ranking Checklist Challenge!
Receive a one-month Pro 1000 subscription for completing this challenge when you go to https://edgeofthewebradio.com/seranking and send a screenshot of these completed steps:
- Create a project, add at least 5 keywords;
- Find 5 competitors via the Competitive Research tool and add them to “My Competitors” section;
- Run a website audit and show what issue you are going to fix;
- Do a backlink check and upload your backlinks to the Backlink Monitoring tool;
- Optimize one page using the Content Marketing tool.
Good luck! The deadline for the contest is February 28th.
- [00:14:54] Does Cls Have More Weight In Google Core Web Vitals? It Depends…
- [00:20:03] Will Bing’s Chatbot Steal Your Clicks?
- [00:26:37] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: Inlinks
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:27:42] Barry Blast 1: Reddit: SEO Guy Travels Across Europe To Upload Photos Locally To Facebook – link
- [00:30:31] Barry Blast 2: Ads In The New Bing Chat Interface – link
- [00:33:57] Barry Blast 3: Big Publishers Concerned With AI Powered Search From Google & Bing – link