January 12, 2022
471 | News from the EDGE | Week of 1.10.2022
The EDGE team tackles the Steelers entering the playoffs, key articles from Matt Southern, George Nguyen and Sean Hollister, as well as a poll regarding out take on Shopify getting Yoast. But what is most notable this week is the lack of a Barry Schwartz article. What gives, Erin? Join us for a few laughs and digital marketing news.
- [04:46] Google Launches Shops Section in Mobile Search
- [12:28] Ahrefs.com | Title Sponsor of EDGE of the Web
- [13:32] Shopify SEO Gets Easier With Yoast App
- [21:09] Our Poll This Week
- [22:44] Our New Sponsor: Inlinks.net
- [23:56] Google Exec Say Apple is Holding Back Customers Who Text
- [29:45] Site Strategics, Sponsor of the EDGE
Show Reference Links
Connect with Jacob Mann
Twitter: @TheMann00 (https://twitter.com/themann00)
Connect with Mordy Oberstein
Twitter: @MordyOberstein (https://twitter.com/MordyOberstein)
Connect with Erin Sparks, Host of EDGE of the Web and CEO of Site Strategics
Twitter: @ErinSparks (https://twitter.com/erinsparks)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Want to know what news you should be paying attention to most, week-over-week? Subscribe to our newsletter! If you’re on mobile, sign up by texting the word “EDGETalk” to 22828.