Is This The End Of Google Ads?
We’re back with another episode of news from this EDGE! Unfortunately, Mordy had to step away this week but fear not! Wix’s Crystal Carter steps in to fill all the gaps!
Are marketers actually contemplating a departure from Google Ads in light of the alleged adjustment to ad prices? Google attempts to regain teen market share with Search Generative Experience after losing almost half of Gen Z queries to TikTok and Instagram. Plus…the United States might not hold the highest position in artificial intelligence, says the CIA. As always, we have all the Google, AI, and SEO news to keep you in the loop here on another episode of News From the EDGE!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:02:06] BrightonSEO US Free Tickets: Nov 9, 10 2023
- [00:05:28] Is your teenager ready for SGE? (Is SGE ready for teenagers??)
- [00:14:13] Greg Finn says it is time to LEAVE Google Ads
- [00:22:55] TikTok is looking to offer an ad-free experience for subscribers. How much would you pay?
- [00:29:57] Tom Hanks says AI version of him used in dental plan ad without his consent
- [00:35:31] CIA official says China ‘growing every which way’ on artificial intelligence
- [00:38:14] LyricStudio – Unleash Your Creativity with AI-Powered Songwriting Assistance and Lyric Generation
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable: