You Thought Your AI Chats Were Private Didn’t You?
Welcome back to the EDGE for another great week in SEO news. Google is indexing your conversations with AI? Keep that in mind next time you incriminate yourself to Bard folks. Investment banking giant JPMorgan CEO states, AI will play a role in ‘every single process’… because who wouldn’t want a computer model handling our hard earned savings, right? Amazon is diving head first into AI, investing $4B into startup. Plus, as if Halloween season wasn’t spooky enough, Google announces yet another Core Algorithm Update this month. Catch up on all the latest SEO, Google, and AI news from this week right here on News From the EDGE!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:02:02] BrightonSEO US Free Tickets: Nov 9, 10 2023
- [00:04:42] The learning hub over at Reddit is growing
- [00:07:15] Have you shared any deep dark secrets with your AI pals? Might want to stop doing that!
- [00:10:25] What’s the spookiest thing in October 2023? How about another Google Core Algorithm Update?
- [00:15:22] JPMorgan CEO: AI will be used for ‘every single process’
- [00:16:55] Cyber Security & Cloud Expo: The alarming potential of AI-powered cybercrime
- [00:18:23] Amazon invests $4B in Anthropic to boost AI capabilities
- [00:20:08] TalkNotes- Turn your thoughts into actionable notes, fast
- [00:21:01] Airparser- Data extraction powered by GPT-4
- [00:22:30] Meet Millie. Get dating superpower with your AI coach
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable: