Erin Really Can’t Write
We came across a very important article from Dan Taylor this week regarding the possibility of site indexing being the most coveted goal for SEO’s the future. Coupled with an article from Search Engine Roundtable regarding Google’s ability to ascribe quality to different sections of your site – I think we have some clear perspective of the SEO future to come! (see, Erin can write!) Article from the Verge, Search Engine Land and DanTalyor.online as well as Search Engine Roundtable – it’s a jammed-packed digital marketing news show this week!
- [00:04:55] Paid features coming to Facebook and Instagram
- [00:09:30] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:10:28] The Helpful Content update is still going, and going, and going…
- [00:13:23] Next up for SEOs: Indexing!
- [00:18:31] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/inlinks
- [00:19:33] Fast Track 1: Google Ads To Disapprove Ads That Don’t Meet Better Ads Standards
- [00:20:40] Fast Track 2: Google Can Crawl Site Sections More Frequently & Determine Quality By Section
- [00:22:44] Fast Track 3: SiteGround Now Hosting Bill Slawski’s SEO By The Sea For Free
- [00:23:22] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/pageonepower
- [00:24:00] #SEOChat