The World of Cross-Device Attribution
It’s been announced, and we need to ramp up our understanding and implementation of Google Analytics 4.
In part 2 of this interview, Krista Seiden of KS Digital, LLC shares her thoughts on the most significant differences between Universal Analytics and GA4. We explore the larger landscape of features and functions and understand the more flexible data model that GA4 provides. We’re in the world of cross-device attribution, and that’s been the focus of Google for the last three years. We thoroughly enjoyed our talk with Krista and highly recommended her training courses. We even have a discount code!
- [00:03:43] Sunsetting of Google Analytics 3 – You Can’t Take It With You!
- [00:04:49] Quick Takes on the Reaction of the Announcement
- [00:06:25] The Biggest Difference
- [00:08:40] Moving Away from Pages and Sessions
- [00:10:16] Bonus Events Out of the Box
- [00:13:58] No Longer the Limitations that We All Had with Universal (Goals)
- [00:14:28] Integrations Galore!
- [00:17:03] Title Sponsor of the EDGE of the Web Interview Series: Wix edgeofthewebradio.com/WIX
- [00:17:42] Is Google Forcing Us into a Paid Analytics Model?
- [00:20:22] What’s Different in Real-Time Reporting?
- [00:23:27] What are the Advantages of GA4?
- [00:27:19] Flexible Data Model: Deeper Content Parameters
- [00:28:49] Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:29:35] The World of Cross-Device Attribution
- [00:33:56] How Much Training Does a UA User Need for GA4?
- [00:36:20] Should a New Marketer Even Learn Universal Analytics?
We’re excited to offer a discount on Krista Seiden’s GA4 courses!
Go to https://academy.ksdigital.co EDGE listeners can get a $200 discount off of any non-intro course with the code “EDGE”!