SEO Radio Podcast
Last show we talked about the big Google Penguin update. Was your website’s rankings hurt by the update? We go over some tips to help you recover from the update. Listen to the podcast below for some helpful tips!
Week 15: Guest posts on big blogs can provide massive traffic spikes. Try to make them epic and engage every comment you receive on the post. The extra brand reach helps maintain traffic levels after the post – note how the spike only drops half way back down.
- Seed your Facebook account with some fans
- Discover under performing areas of your site
- Start writing guest posts for other sites with similar visitors
Week 16: Give away something with great value and you’ll get word of mouth and viral traffic. If your landing page directs people through to your website (click through), improving your message match will drive more conversions and traffic.
- Give something away in exchange for customer data (offer your ebook in exchange for email)
- Work on your message match to improve Quality Score (Match your ad to your page content)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Did you miss our last episode? You can catch up by listening to the YouTube page!