This week we’re learning how to spruce up our Facebook Ads with video. Akvile DeFazio is the President of AKvertise, Inc. and she is just off her presentation at the SLCSEM Conference in Salt Lake City where she talked about the importance of using video in Facebook Ads.
In this episode, we ask her:
- The importance of video ads and the results she’s seen
- What makes a good Facebook video ad?
- Pros/Cons of using the boosted post
- Does the length of a video ad really matter?
- Is there a specific formula/template she recommends for a video ad
Plus we discuss the newest update from Google Chrome, Google’s new feature “Talk to Books” and the new Pinterest layout.
All this and more, today on the EDGE!
EDGE of the Web is brought to you by Site Strategics and they are offering to help you find out your digital marketing ROI. The Digital Marketing ROI Report will examine your existing SEO, content, social media, and PPC to help you discover your TRUE ROI.
Visit https://edgeofthewebradio.com/roi/ to get 30% off your comprehensive review of your digital assets!