The New Normal: Google Algorithm Changes
What’s the difference between an offensive and defensive approach to SEO? Erin Sparks sits down with Chris Long to discuss the minutia between these two different perspectives.
Chris, in his role as the Vice President of Marketing at Go Fish Digital, uses his understanding of Google’s algorithm and web technology to help clients improve their organic traffic. He takes on challenging situations and complex search scenarios to achieve this goal.
Learn how to be more offensive in your SEO and less defensive on this episode of the EDGE!
- [00:02:54] Reintroducing Chris Long
- [00:04:14] Offensive SEO vs. Defensive SEO
- [00:07:57] Trust & SEO Priorities
- [00:13:07] What is Offensive SEO?
- [00:15:27] Getting Buy-in from Devs
- [00:18:18] SEO Experimentation
- [00:23:09] The New Normal: Google Algorithm Changes
- [00:27:41] Helpful Content Update
- [00:34:48] What Bugs/Excites You About Your Industry?