Do SEOs Know How to Communicate to the C-Suite?
In this episode of EDGEtalk, Kevin Indig, a renowned SEO expert and executive consultant, shares his insights on developing effective strategies for businesses. Throughout the episode, he emphasizes the importance of staying focused on objectives, and shares tips on how to measure and communicate KPIs both upwards and downwards in an organization.
Kevin also stresses the need for getting buy-in from top-level executives, setting SMART goals, and taking pride in SEO efforts. He shares his own framework for achieving success in the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing.
Erin Sparks and Kevin Indig dive deep into goal setting and more on the EDGE!
- [00:02:43] Reintroducing Kevin Indig
- [00:06:11] Ignored Country: Strategy
- [00:08:16] Sun Tzu – The Art of War
- [00:12:11] Stay in the Lane
- [00:13:26] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/site
- [00:14:15] The GOST Framework
- [00:15:20] How to Orient to Objective Measurements
- [00:17:22] The Importance of Communicating KPIs Up & Down
- [00:19:04] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/wix
- [00:21:06] Getting Buy-in from the C-suite
- [00:23:33] Making SMART Goals
- [00:26:59] SEO Pride
- [00:28:53] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/seranking
- [00:33:38] Your Number One Priority