Mike Blumenthal‘s second segment on the EDGE takes us into the realm of the value of image optimization for Local Search. It’s a huge conversion factor for businesses that can be easy wins. Check out the incredible tool, AirCam.ai – a service that gives a breakdown of all of the images your business needs for local visibility.
Mike gives us his take on the recent Google updates and how they may affect local visibility. He also unequivocally lays down his opinion about AI machine learning evaluating human content: Google’s not being accountable for the businesses that are relying on local visibility for revenue.
- [00:04:35] The HCU: Content Written For People By People Evaluated By AI
- [00:06:40] The Machine is Getting It Wrong
- [00:08:40] Is Helpful Content Update Unfair to SMBs Without Budget?
- [00:12:37] Will the Updates Affect the Knowledge Graph?
- [00:14:09] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:15:11] Why are Images So Valuable to Local Search?
- [00:29:14] Mike’s Pro Tip for Local Optimization: Aimcam.ai