Major Changes In Google’s Knowledge Graph
We have a massive EDGE News Flash here for you folks, as we unpack major changes in the Google Knowledge Graph. Joining the flash is a great friend of the show, author and founder of Kalicube, Jason Barnard. Google’s Knowledge Vault has set a precedent by experiencing a remarkable 30% growth in just four days, specifically with ‘person’ entity types which have grown by threefold. Many alterations have been made to Google’s ways of comprehending writers, which raises some to question if this is a ploy to identify and combat AI-generated content. Google has taken the training wheels off, tune in as we evaluate all these key changes in the SEO realm on this special News Flash on The EDGE of The WEB!
- [00:00:20] Introducing Jason Barnard
- [00:01:38] Major Changes in the Google Knowledge Graph
- [00:03:42] Knowledge Vault vs. Knowledge Panels
- [00:07:14] Google’s New ‘Understanding’ Of People
- [00:12:26] Change in Search Quality Raters Guidelines
- [00:21:27] Is This a Tactic By Google To Identify AI Content?
- [00:29:21] What’s The Next Major Update Going To Target?
- [00:30:43] BrightonSEO Sweepstakes