A Hot Mess of a Show, thanks to the September Core Update!
Ever listened to a podcast dumpster fire? You’ve got to check this one out. We led with today’s breaking news of Google’s September 2022 Core Update and didn’t rearrange the rest of our headlines. And what were those headlines, you might ask? Talking about the PREVIOUS update that we were still waiting to see affect our rankings. Yup – poured gasoline over the entire show and watched it burn!
Still – good stories from Search Engine Land, Search Engine Journal and Barry. Could only really use two stories out of the six…..probably should have thought that one through a little bit more.
- [00:03:59] A New Core Update – Now!
- [00:10:46] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:12:19] Youtube May Be Adding New Analytic Research Features
- [00:16:04] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/inlinks
- [00:16:42] Helpful Content Might Still Get Stronger With Next Core Update
- [00:18:51] Fast Track 1: Google Helpful Content Update Is Now Done Rolling Out
- [00:19:25] Fast Track 2: Book On Google For Google Flights To Be Discontinued Outside US
- [00:20:10] Fast Track 3: Only 20% Noticed Ranking Changes After Google’s Helpful Content Update