Dug into Search Engine Land, Tech Crunch and yes, Bloomberg (was the first one on deck) this week. Of course, we couldn’t cover the bloody 5th Product Review Update from Google as we recorded on Monday. Wow – updates are coming inside of weeks now. Can’t really grab ahold of that, unless we go to a daily news show! (Please stop the updates, Google, please!)
Had great fun, as usual, with Mordy and Jacob. Check out the links and let us know how we’re doing at RateThisPodcast.com/Edge!
- [00:03:12] Negative reviews can not be changed through incentives to customers
- [00:06:19] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:07:08] Discord-like Messaging coming to Facebook
- [00:09:02] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/inlinks
- [00:09:55] Google and Alphabet antitrust suit regarding ad technology will NOT be thrown out…
- [00:14:15] Google Drops Article Too Short & Word Count Section From The Search Console Content Errors
- [00:16:26] Google Promotes Google Lens In Mobile Search
- [00:18:34] Google Tests Two People Also Ask Results In One Question
Thanks to our sponsors!
Site Strategics https://edgeofthewebradio.com/site