The ZuckBot is Coming. . .
If Facebook enters the AI chat space will he call it ZuckBot? What are Google’s Quality Raters doing with Bard and is it coming to the most popular search engine anytime soon?
Jacob Mann and Erin Sparks explore these questions and dive into whether or not Google’s latest core update impacted local search, its use of pattern recognition when crawling, and more.
Check out the digital marketing news for this week. . . on the EDGE!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:03:28] Meta to Release it’s Own Generative AI this Year. Will it be Named Mark Zuckerberg?
- [00:07:23] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:08:47] Google’s Quality Raters are Keeping Busy with Having to Rate Lousey Chatbot Responses
- [00:18:45] Bard is Not… Wait, No… Bard *IS* Search?
- [00:24:26] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: InLinks
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:26:00] Google March 2023 Broad Core Update Impact Local Rankings?
- [00:27:57] Google: We Learn How To Crawl Your Site’s URL Patterns
- [00:30:12] Google: People Searching For Your Brand With Keywords Don’t Help You Rank
The AI Dilemma Video
Would you give us a rating on ratethispodcast.com/edge?