Is there an AI Pause Button?
Not a week goes by when we’re not talking about AI these days. Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak say the tech world should put a six-month pause on the development of systems smarter than GPT-4 until an independent or government body can oversee it. . . AKA regulations.
Are ads coming to generative AI? Did you know Google is moving employees around to beef up its Bard division?
All this digital marketing news on more. . . on this episode of the EDGE!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:05:12] You Know What’s Missing from All these AI Chats? Ad Recommendations
- [00:09:06] Elon Musk Finds Out He Is Behind on Tech, Requests the Whole World Takes a Time Out
- [00:15:53] Google Moving Employees Around in an Attempt to Save Face with Bard
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:19:45] Google Maps Can Detect Fake Phone Numbers in Photos and Remove Them
- [00:22:12] How the March 2023 Google Core Update Compared to Previous Core Updates
- [00:26:56] Google Perspectives, About This Author & More Goes Live