September 27, 2021
452 | News from the EDGE | Week of 9.27.2021
George Nguyen of Search Engine Land joined Erin on the show this week to cover the news this week in Mordy’s absence. We always love George’s take on the digital marketing fronts. This show focused on an article that PPC marketers need to pay very close attention to. Check your match types, everyone, things are changing.
- [00:03:15] Ad Transparency from Google Ads by way of the “About This Advertiser” page
- [00:12:08] Google Ads also now preferring phrase match or broad match keywords that are identical to a query
- [00:20:44] TikTok and Instagram might get indexed by Google
News from Search Engine Land
- [00:28:05] SMX Next: November 20-22nd, 2021
- [00:31:12] Search Engine Land Award for Diversity and Inclusion in Search Marketing
Show Reference Links
Connect with George Nguyen
Connect with Erin Sparks, Host of EDGE of the Web and CEO of Site Strategics
Twitter: @ErinSparks (https://twitter.com/erinsparks)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Want to know what news you should be paying attention to most, week-over-week? Subscribe to our newsletter! If you’re on mobile, sign up by texting the word “EDGETalk” to 22828.