Optimizing for One Thousand Points of Contextual Knowledge…
Crystal Carter, Head of SEO Communications at Wix, joins the EDGE to discuss Visual Image Search Optimization. After discussing Visual Image Search on the last episode, she dives head-first into best practices in optimizing for Visual Image Search. Crystal answers this question: How do we ensure our brands and services are part of our customer’s visual search?
Let’s talk visual search optimization… today on the EDGE!
- [00:04:31] Throwback to Ep. 544
- [00:06:35] Associated Intent
- [00:08:45] Caterpillars, Butterflies, Hummingbirds, Oh My!
- [00:09:26] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/pageonepower
- [00:10:29] Stats, Stats, Give Me More Stats
- [00:11:42] Ecommerce Implications
- [00:13:14] More Rich Images on Your Website
- [00:14:06] Optimizing for Visual Image Search
- [00:17:47] LegoLand is Cool / User Generated Content
- [00:20:32] AI-Powered Local Photos
- [00:21:40] Let’s Find A Burrito
- [00:22:37] Bridging the Gaps
- [00:24:37] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/wix
- [00:25:09] Stock Photography
- [00:27:17] Infographics
- [00:28:13] International and Language-less
- [00:29:41] All Things Logo
- [00:36:09] Google Visual Search vs. Image Search
- [00:37:06] MuM Knows Best
- [00:39:29] Goggles or Googles?
- [00:43:04] Users Want Google Lens