Is YouTube Shorts Good for Your Business?
In our second segment with Tim Schmoyer, founder of VideoCreators.com, we walk through what it takes to create YouTube Shorts with success. It’s not for the faint of heart, truly. Learn about the steps to adhere to and the audience’s desires in Shorts. Tim also shares his story of content creation burnout and the stresses and issues it caused. Tim provides a good deal of transparency into how he got through it and shared tips to avoid “hitting the wall” in your production and, more importantly, your health.
- [00:04:58] YouTube Shorts: What Value Do They Have?
- [00:09:22] 1 YouTube Subscribers = 23 TikTok Subscribers
- [00:12:47] Getting Into YouTube Shorts: Key Steps
- [00:19:01] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:19:46] YouTube Shorts: Just Show Change
- [00:24:45] Would Tim Recommend Going to YouTube Shorts?
- [00:27:46] Burnout on Creating Content
- [00:29:03] Tim Shares His Story on Content Creation Burnout & Tips
- [00:31:56] (1) Set Healthier Boundaries with Social Media
- [00:32:37] (2) Stay Well-Grounded
- [00:33:46] (3) Surround Yourself with People Who Can Do Things Better Than You
- [00:34:42] (4) Make Sure You Have Therapy in Your Life
Thanks to our sponsors!
Site Strategics https://www.sitestrategics.com