Singular vs. Plural Keywords
Joining the show this week is Senior SEO Manager at Sanity.io, Lidia Infante. Lidia has nearly 10 years in the industry and extensive experience in PPC, Headless CMS, and SEO.
Lidia discusses the differentiation between singular and plural keywords, explaining the differences in consumer intent between the two. She emphasizes the importance of understanding Google’s perspective on search intent, as singular and plural keywords can indicate different variations in customer motivation.
Plus, understand the necessity to pivot your mindset on keyword usage and intent to conform to SGE moving forward. Intent is upon us this week as we determine what the user actually means right here on the EDGE of the Web!
- [00:04:04] Introducing Lidia Infante
- [00:05:29] Lidia’s Experience at Brighton SEO
- [00:07:12] Lidia’s SEO Journey
- [00:17:01] Singular vs. Plural Keywords
- [00:24:20] How Google Views Customer Intent
- [00:33:37] Pivoting Your Mindset on Keyword Usage and Intent to Conform to SGE