Translating Conversion Success To Clients
This week we welcome back distinguished SEO expert, Eli Schwartz, to the EDGE. Eli has put in over a decade of unparalleled B2B and B2C growth initiatives, in addition to writing and publishing his book, Product-Led SEO. In this episode, discover the true meaning behind Product-Led SEO, and how you can utilize this strategy to further position yourself for success. Additionally, understand the significance of creating a customer persona, and how without one, you’re unable to fully understand the buyer’s journey. We uncover the TRUTH about Product-Led SEO, and how to truly maximize revenues for your clients on this episode of The EDGE of The Web!
- [00:00:35] BrightonSEO US Free Tickets: Nov 9, 10 2023
- [00:04:03] Introducing Eli Schwartz
- [00:05:24] What is Product-Led SEO?
- [00:11:18] Eli’s SEO Guide Presentation at Google
- [00:18:03] Why is Creating a Persona and Understanding Needs of User Not So Commonly Practiced?
- [00:26:01] Why Google Rankings Don’t Pay the Bills
- [00:30:12] Demonstrating REAL Success To Clients