The Barry Bombardment Episode
Mordy Oberstein and Jacob Mann partner up this week to tackle the digital marketing news.
It seems the SEO industry isn’t that impressed with Google Bard. Apparently, for a pretty understandable reason, the US Congress isn’t much of a fan of TikTok, either.
They also dig into Darren Shaw’s extensive 2023 local search factors report. Mordy invents a new segment name this week. Instead of the Barry Blast he calls it the Barry Bombardment.
Come join us this week for the Barry Bombardment. . . on the EDGE!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:03:11] Is Google Bard the Least AI of all the Recent AIs?
- [00:09:49] Is TicTok about to crash and burn because US Congress doesn’t understand Wifi?
- [00:18:41] We look at Darren Shaw’s SUPER extensive report on understanding how to rank for Google local search results
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:21:36] Google Clarifies Its 15MB Googlebot Limit Is For Each Individual Subresources
- [00:22:26] Google Ranking Updates Added To Google Search Status Dashboard
- [00:22:47] Bing Chat Access Content Behind Paywalls?