Did You Say Synthetic Humans?
Welcome back to another episode of News from the EDGE! Google has begun initiating the removal of third-party cookies, with hopes to eventually fully eliminate this tracking capability. YouTube unveils AI-powered campaign, Spotlight Moments, which allows brands to align ads with the most relative cultural content. Plus, you might have an interest in digging into Microsoft AI. Why? A $15,000 cash prize for those who come across a bug is why! Stay connected to the SEO world and up to speed on everything you need to know right here on The EDGE of The Web!
*BONUS* We’re giving away 40 FREE Brighton SEO tickets until November 2nd!!! Enter for your chance to win by going to edgeofthewebradio.com/brightonseo! Congratulations to this week’s winners!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:04:44] 1% of Chrome users will have third-party cookies disabled in 2024
- [00:07:15] Looking for an extra $15,000? All you have to do is find a bug in Microsoft’s AI
- [00:11:11] Brands can now target ‘the most relevant and engaging’ videos on YouTube with Spotlight Moments
- [00:13:24] The Chatbots Are Now Talking to Each Other
- [00:16:05] Research: GPT-4 Jailbreak Easily Defeats Safety Guardrails
- [00:18:16] AI reads ancient Roman scrolls
- [00:21:12] TweetHunter- All-in-one Twitter growth tool to create content using AI, build an audience, and schedule posts
- [00:22:21] Face Swap by Akool- Swap faces in photos and videos at studio quality
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable: