Our Halloween 2022 Episode (yeah, it’s November, moving on) covering articles from MarTech, Android Police, Search Engine Land and Semrush. We dug into a spooky article from Bruce Clay (much to Mordy’s chagrin) and provided an expose’ on the Semrush Zero-Click study from Marcus Tober. He had a fantastic analysis at the end, right Mordy (wink)? Seriously – a sizable study of 20,000 users click-stream on over 300,000 queries. There is some very striking data about what zero-click really means and how it differs from the 2018 report on zero-clicks. Make sure you check these links out!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:03:23] New Features coming to GA4
- [00:07:43] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:08:21] Are you using 2FA?
- [0014:38] Bruce Clay gives us 10 SEO tactics to quit in 2023
- [00:18:08] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: edgeofthewebradio.com/inlinks
- [00:19:39] SEMRush presents a study about Zero-Clicks
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:31:26] Barry Blast 1: Keywords In Local Reviews Does Not Impact Google Local Rankings; Study Says – Link
- [00:33:25] Barry Blast 2: Google Showing On Time Delivery & Order Accuracy Estimates In Search Ads – Link
- [00:35:42] Barry Blast 3: Google: Human Written Content Doesn’t Necessarily Make The Content Useful Or Helpful – Link