Connecting Comedy and Music with Digital Marketing
Our final podcast of 2022 doesn’t fail to deliver as we tackle the content optimization with an analogy: treating it like you would if you were a comedian!
Dan Shure, the host of Experts on the Wire podcast, joins Erin again in the second segment of his interview in 2022. Dan shares a solid content creation perspective, focusing on intent before E-E-A-T. The challenge is that the content, once produced, often doesn’t get a second look! Dan has some great examples of success that he has seen for the consumer intent focus before anything else.
The connection between music theory and digital marketing is also explored, focusing on two main concepts:
- Understanding the Large and Small concepts of content integration
- and the perspective of Patterns.
If you like this show, let us know by going to RateThisPodcast.com/EDGE to share! Thanks for the great feedback this year.
- [00:02:38] Introducing Dan Shure
- [00:04:30] Always a Focus On Content Optimization
- [00:08:05] Zero Time Thinking About E-E-A-T
- [00:13:37] What is the QRG Really There For?
- [00:14:50] Attention to Sentiment: Important Factor for SEO
- [00:19:33] Using Images to Secure the Topic of Your Article, Use Google Lens
- [00:21:48] Looking At Content Optimization Like a Comedian
- [00:25:45] Loss of Indexed Pages: The New First for SEO?
- [00:27:02] Indexing: If It’s Important, Link to it From Your Homepage
- [00:31:33] Digital Marketing Lessons to Learn from Music
- [00:38:50] Two Tools for Content Optimization from Dan Shure