AI Interior Design? Take my money!
Wouldn’t you like to have your living room decorated by an AI bot? What could go wrong there?
In the news this week, we cover Google Perspectives, updates to the Looker Studio (hate the name), as well as the pausing of Google Bard in the EU. A number of other key topics revolve around Amazon using AI for summaries of product reviews as well as a Google lawsuit against a company that had over 350 fake business profiles and close to 14K fake reviews.
Great articles from Search Engine Land, Search Engine Journal, Search Engine Roundtable, and a slew of others. Jammed-packed it is! Plus, Mordy swears a lot…..so there’s that.
News from the EDGE:
- [00:05:15] Perspectives Are In Mobile Search
- [00:11:25] Major Update for Looker Studio and GA4
- [00:15:47] Trust in Online News is Shifting, but to Who?
- [00:24:30] Amazon is using generative A.I. to summarize product reviews
- [00:28:09] Google’s Bard Paused in the EU. What’s Behind the Delay?
- [00:30:07] Vimeo’s new AI script generator will write corporate marketing filler in seconds
- [00:33:21] AI-Chat Interior Designer- Design your dream space with real-time AI chatbot
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:35:13] Google Search For Clothing Adds Virtual Try-On Models
- [00:38:53] Google Sues Business Over Alleged Fake Business Profiles & Reviews