What flavor is the Barry Blast?
Andrew Optimisey jumps in to join Erin on the news this week!
Andrew shares some of the great speakers from BrightonSEO, which makes us all sizably jealous here in the midwest! We take on articles from Digital Trends, Search Engine Land, and Search Engine Journal. And, of course, the Barry Blast (sounds like a soda, right) from Search Engine Roundtable.
- [00:06:52] YouTube is adding taggable usernames for everyone!
- [00:10:07] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: Site Strategics
- [00:11:05] Google Ad Manager and AdSense will soon support first-party cookies for publishers
- [00:19:44] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: Page One Power
- [00:20:38] What does Google think about the rise in the use of AI-generated images?
Barry Blast (should it be grape?):
- [00:28:25] Blast 1: Google Tag Adds Tap Coverage Summary, Ads, Analytics & CMS Integration Link
- [00:30:46] Blast 2: Google Review Guidelines Updated To Disallow Discouraging Negative Or Selectively Solicit Positive Reviews – Link
- [00:34:17] Blast 3: Google Ads To Update UK Financial Services Policy Update To Crack Down On Fraud – Link