Bye Bye Twiddle Bots
For marketers, the only thing scarier than Halloween is all this AI, as an astounding 70% say they are overwhelmed by Artificial Intelligence development. If you thought these subscriptions were already piling up too high, prepare to add another to your arsenal as X is gearing up to unveil two premium ad-free subscription levels, strategically deployed to wage war against the vast army of bots. Plus, Apple got off to a slow start in the AI race, but not for long as they invest $1B into internal AI development… this should be fun, right? As always, be sure to stay up to date on all the digital marketing and SEO stories to stay ahead of the curve right here on News from the EDGE!
*BONUS* We’re giving away 40 FREE Brighton SEO tickets until November 2nd!!! Enter for your chance to win by going to edgeofthewebradio.com/brightonseo! Congratulations to this week’s winners!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:05:49] No more cheating on your Google Certifications!
- [00:09:24] X plans to launch two paid levels for subscription. Where does that leave non-paying accounts?
- [00:18:03] Does AI overwhelm you more than it overwhelms Mordy? You may not be alone…
- [00:20:23] UMG files landmark lawsuit against AI developer Anthropic
- [00:23:11] Apple was caught flat-footed by the generative AI fever and is on course to spend ~$1B/year to add the tech across iOS 18, Siri, Music, and other apps
- [00:24:04] Reddit has met with top generative AI companies about being paid for its data and is considering blocking search crawlers from Google and Bing
- [00:25:47] Magic Studio – Create amazing Product Photos in minutes, not days
- [00:27:14] Voicemod – Voicemod is the real-time voice changer
- [00:27:55] I Lawyer- Personal AI lawyer at your fingertips
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable: