Is It Time To Leave The Google Ad Space?
This week, we welcome Cypress North Performance Digital Marketing Partner and co-host of the Marketing O’Clock podcast, Greg Finn. Greg has nearly 20 years of experience and is a top digital marketing industry expert. We delve deep into the current antitrust lawsuit against Google and the repercussions Google Ads has caused for digital marketers. Greg outlines his strategy for communicating Google’s controversial practices to clients and, in turn, offers guidance on protecting the best interest of your clients as a whole. There are huge changes unveiled for Google and the future of the internet. This week, we determine if the time has come for digital marketers to leave Google Ads right here on The EDGE of The Web!
- [00:03:04] Introducing Greg Finn
- [00:05:15] Google’s Antitrust Lawsuit
- [00:11:29] How Can You Convey Google’s Shady Ad Practices to Your Clients
- [00:18:27] Google’s Randomized Generated Second Price Ad Auctions (RGSP)
- [00:24:52] Is It Time To Leave Google Ads?
- [00:31:29] How To Safeguard Your Clients Against These Google Ads Strategies?