A Global SEO Journey
Is extending your website content to an international audience right for your brand? International SEO expert Gemma Houghton joins the EDGE once again to discuss the strategies and steps needed when expanding an organization into the international SEO realm. Likewise, why it’s crucial to consider culture and diverse perspectives when translating your website for an international audience. Join us on a global journey as we explore international SEO during this episode of The EDGE of the Web Podcast!
- [00:03:12] Introducing Director of Marketing at Web Certain, Gemma Houghton
- [00:04:40] How do you enter the international SEO space with a client?
- [00:07:03] The best way to structure international website URL
- [00:10:00] What is hreflang and what does it signal to search engines?
- [00:15:59] What practices should an organization consider when deploying international SEO?
- [00:19:48] Differentiation of content based on culture when translating websites for international SEO?
- [00:30:17] Where does AI fit in international SEO?
- [00:34:14] Understanding the importance of E-E-A-T when translating a website
- [00:36:47] Gemma Houghton’s pro tip in international SEO