Welcome to this week’s episode of EDGEnews, the podcast that brings you the latest updates and insights from the world of SEO and digital marketing.
Today’s episode, we have a special guest hostess, Gemma Houghton, who will be joining us to discuss some of the most pressing issues in the industry while sharing her experience with international search.
Gemma and Erin Sparks talk about the skyrocketing costs of AI search, the potential downfall of LastPass, and the latest developments with Google.
Oh, and why we are all AI guinea pigs! Listen now on the EDGE!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:02:01] Introducing Guest Hostess: Gemma Houghton
- [00:06:10] Costs for an AI Search are as Much as 10 Times Higher!
- [00:12:14] This Might be the Last Time You Use LastPass…
- [00:17:42] When It Comes to Chatting with AI, We are Just the Guinea Pigs.
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:25:21] Google: Favicons No Longer Need To Be Hosted On Same Domain
- [00:26:35] Google Helpful Content System Can Now Impact Google Discover Visibility
- [00:28:53] Google Releases February 2023 Product Reviews Update