We Don’t Need No Stinking Badges
GA 4 is coming, and Google says it will implement it for you. Do you want to be verified on Twitter? That’ll be $1000 per month. . . maybe? Is Google going after ChatGPT? Lastly, a judge just used ChatGPT to help him write his ruling. OMG! Great articles from Search Engine Land, The Information & Vice. And, of course, Searcn Engine Roundtable.
Erin Sparks and Mordy Oberstein tackle these trending topics and many more on the 567th edition of EDGE of the Web
News from the EDGE:
- [00:05:25] Make the switch to GA4, or Google will do it for you
- [00:11:19] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: InLinks
- [00:12:35] Twitter Considers Charging Brands $1000 Per Month to Stay Verified
- [00:20:47] Sundar Pichai confirms Google is working on AI search feature users can “engage directly with”
- [00:023:33] A Judge Just Used ChatGPT to Make a Court Decision
- [00:30:04] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: SERanking
Take the SE Ranking Checklist Challenge!
Receive a one-month Pro 1000 subscription for completing this challenge when you go to https://edgeofthewebradio.com/seranking and send a screenshot of these completed steps:
- Create a project, add at least 5 keywords;
- Find 5 competitors via the Competitive Research tool and add them to “My Competitors” section;
- Run a website audit and show what issue you are going to fix;
- Do a backlink check and upload your backlinks to the Backlink Monitoring tool;
- Optimize one page using the Content Marketing tool.
One Edge Listener Will Get A Full Year Business Package. We’ll Announce That On Our Feb 10th Podcast! A $2,500 Value!
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:33:28] Barry Blast 1: Google Does Major Refresh Of The Canonicalization Help Documentation
- [00:35:57] Barry Blast 2: Google Local Review Filters Removed Many Legit Reviews, Google Restoring Reviews
- [00:39:30] Barry Blast 3: Google Testing Apprentice Bard: Google’s Answer To OpenAI’s ChatGPT?