What’s With All These Ads Google?
Looking for a last-minute Halloween costume? We’ve got you covered with the most glamorous costume around, an undeniable head-turner, a Monday morning SEO. This week, we discuss HubSpot and TikTok joining forces to form a CRM partnership to empower B2B lead generation. Amazon’s ad sales skyrocketed by 26% from an unexpected source. Google announces a new ‘about this image’ feature with SGE to better contextualize information in an image. Plus, you’ve heard it time and time again, and Google is here to remind you… helpful content isn’t written to rank high but written for the user. Stay up to speed right here to advance to new heights in the SEO world this week on News From the EDGE!
*BONUS* We’re giving away 40 FREE Brighton SEO tickets until November 2nd!!! Enter for your chance to win by going to edgeofthewebradio.com/brightonseo! Congratulations to this week’s winners!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:07:26] Are we going to see more ads between organic results?
- [00:12:29] HubSpot and TikTok announce a new partnership
- [00:15:52] AHREFs continues to find ethical issues with how SEMRush is editing articles they’ve acquired
- [00:23:53] G7 Reported To Agree On AI Code Of Conduct
- [00:24:22] Amazon ad sales grow 26% with help from ‘Thursday Night Football,’ machine learning
- [00:25:10] New Version Of ChatGPT Gives Access To All GPT-4 Tools At Once
- [00:26:08] Google bets $2B on OpenAI competitor Anthropic
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable: